Shakers player problem
1 1

12 posts in this topic

So I've subscribed to shakers player, but whenever I click on a video it takes me back to the "Register for Shakers Player" screen as though i'm not subscribed even though i'm signed in!

I'd like to be able to listen today - help?

Do you have an iPad or anything? I personally use the football league app on my apple devices and find that is much easier to use.

Well I have an iPhone, yes.

-EDIT-

I appear to be in via my iPhone. Thanks for the tip. Easier to listen that way anyway! Appreciate the help.

Edited by GC80

Not letting me log in today. Either comes up with 'server error' or 'I've exceeded my login attempts' - despite signing in once with the correct username and password! Not impressed

Not letting me log in today. Either comes up with 'server error' or 'I've exceeded my login attempts' - despite signing in once with the correct username and password! Not impressed

Same!

Same!

Have you had any luck logging in southstander?

I've been unable to log on and have sent a message to them.

Cllear your cookies - delete history and see if that helps. Probably won't but worth a try.

when i signed up i tried to use it for vids and match commentry on my S3 i was told it wont work as i didnt have flash player! I was informed you could no longer get a download for it for an S3 however i did some searching on net and manached to do it! If you have flash player everything on SW works fine just dont let people fob you off with you cant it is a struggle but you can do it try google few good links on there

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Commentary for tonights youth game went down after a few seconds and now missed most of the 1st half with still nothing.

S.P appears to be absolutely dead for me today. Nothing happening via the app or on PC though the official website.

S.P appears to be absolutely dead for me today. Nothing happening via the app or on PC though the official website.

It was for me too. I ended up listening via Latics player.

Shakers Player is bloody crap. I realise it's cheap(ish) but it really is rubbish.

Add to that, I have to listen to Maurice coughing half the night.

About time the club, I do mean the club, do something about this.

I hasten to add that if I listen to the opposing clubs commentary I do not have an issue.