Rossendale to Bury v Wimbledon

6 posts in this topic

Just had an op on my hand so cant drive, anybody going to the game from Rossendale that has a spare seat - more than happy to pay a tenner to be collected at Hargreaves arms Lumb at a time suitable for you and dropped back there after the game. I would go on the bus but no services run after 6 pm back up here:(

Cheers

Mike

I would have done but have a dentist appointment mid afternoon in Bury...and then staying doing a few errands. 

If the worst comes to the worst (i.e. going by bus!) i dont mind giving you a lift back though and i wouldnt be asking for a fiver! 

Let me know if no better offers come up before midday tomorrow. 

25 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

I would have done but have a dentist appointment mid afternoon in Bury...and then staying doing a few errands. 

If the worst comes to the worst (i.e. going by bus!) i dont mind giving you a lift back though and i wouldnt be asking for a fiver! 

Let me know if no better offers come up before midday tomorrow. 

cheers Andy that could be a good plan- I will get back to you before midday tomorrow .Thanks for the response .Mike

1 person likes this

No probs Mike. I'll PM you my mobile number (dont want any of the nutters on here knowing it!)...so that gives you a bit more time to decide. 

Then if you dont get any better offers we can arrange where to meet after the game...i've forgot what you look like btw from our one and only encounter which doesnt help! This old age lark is no good!!!

many thanks for tonight Andy- that was a great help and much appreciated.

Mike

29 minutes ago, Tubwash said:

many thanks for tonight Andy- that was a great help and much appreciated.

Mike

Anyone who travels from Lumb to Bury on a night like tonight deserves it - so you're more than welcome Mike. Just gutted about the result. Aahhh well...cheers mate and UTS. 

P.S. Crown Point was a bit scary though...that left turn is mental!!!

1 person likes this