Final Prediction League Table 2017

13 posts in this topic

wow, what a final week, congrats to postieshaker who topped the table by way of goal time alone, very hard luck to shaker429.

spee beat buryblade to third by way of goal time also... likewise R11 beat kentshaker....

1 Postieshaker  44.5 pts

2 Shaker429   44  

3 spee   33.5

4 buryblade  33

5 R11    30.5  pts

6 kentshaker  30  

7 stillrunningman  28

8 john 26

9 seasideshaker  ,shaker90  &   bullockballamos   21  pts

12 shakerryan  20

13 alanlondon   19

14 gigabyte  17

15 russhamer   15

Posted (edited)

Thanks BB for your work. It certainly helped alleviate the tensions/pressure/nerves we have all been suffering these last couple of months. Well done postie. 

Edited by still running man
3 people like this

56 minutes ago, still running man said:

Thanks BB for your work. It certainly helped alleviate the tensions/pressure/nerves we have all been suffering these last couple of months. Well done postie. 

Seconded. 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

Seconded. 

I thought it worth a like at the very least (alright, I know you throw them about willy (K)nilly and you run out. Heard it all before. ;)) Anyway, glad you got home safe and sound and look forward to us getting together soon for pizza night. :) 

Just now, still running man said:

I thought it worth a like at the very least (alright, I know you throw them about willy (K)nilly and you run out. Heard it all before. ;)) Anyway, glad you got home safe and sound and look forward to us getting together soon for pizza night. :) 

Okay...you sweet talker! And cheers mate. 

1 person likes this

Just now, R11 BFC said:

Okay...you sweet talker! And cheers mate. 

:D (reciprocated)

1 person likes this

Yes, thank you very much for doing this. Very much appreciated that you took it over! I'll really try and get an automated system in place for next season (although got my first child due in July to add to my lack of time so no promises!) It would still need someone to oversee it and if you fancy doing it again that'd be great ;)

Only thing problem I see is I'm in 8th place, you obviously didn't get my 20 quid in time. If it turns up, can you return it please - ta ;)

1 person likes this

John,when you have your first child  multitasking like walking and talking will be an effort for 6 months. Good luck.

1 person likes this

Well done BB. Shame I could not pick Bury to get beat so often!🙈🙈😢😁

Well done everyone, I'm happy with top 10.

Cheers for running it BB!

Thank you for your 'thank yous'.......

ive enjoyed playing my part with this, disappointed to not pip spee to 3rd but i think he deserved it more than me...

would have been gutted if like 429 id missed out by that tie breaker to win the whole thing..... well done the two of them.

hopefully someone will take over the mantle for this, it is rather time consuming and constrains you around match day k/o times etc.

so will bow out gracefully but would hope to be a part of whatever takes its place for next season.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BuryBlade said:

Thank you for your 'thank yous'.......

ive enjoyed playing my part with this, disappointed to not pip spee to 3rd but i think he deserved it more than me...

would have been gutted if like 429 id missed out by that tie breaker to win the whole thing..... well done the two of them.

hopefully someone will take over the mantle for this, it is rather time consuming and constrains you around match day k/o times etc.

so will bow out gracefully but would hope to be a part of whatever takes its place for next season.

How kind. ;)

Many thanks to BuryBlade for putting it together. I have a couple of ideas to help make it even better for next season should they be of interest.

1 person likes this