2 2

72 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, shakerste said:

544603fa-be1d-4037-967e-54c5b48031e5.jpg

Pure quality. 

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

Pure quality. 

Agreed Andy. How some folk act so quickly always astounds me. Same with the poem. 

1 person likes this

sorry this might be easier.... enough said... thank-you yankees

2 people like this

2 hours ago, singaporeshaker said:

sorry this might be easier.... enough said... thank-you yankees

Clearly inspired their opponents - they lost 6-2 to the Royals!!! 👑

18 hours ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

The murderer had no interest in "resolve".  If he was a militant Islamist  (the method of attack and target point in this direction) then he probably thought his actions would serve a dual purpose; the extermination of non-believers and entry to paradise. There is no rational or material goal.  It is manichean - good against evil.  There is no political or economic solution because politics and economics are irrelevant to these people.

The best thing we can do is carry on with our lives.

I don't believe they should waste any newspaper space or news headline time by announcing the identity of this vermin. Take his pathetic martysm away from him, if there is an afterlife he will be roasting in hell as we speak. 

2 people like this

23 hours ago, emu said:

Walk that same exit route every time go to Arena as probably most people on here have making way back to tram

You read of similar things happening in other parts of the world but when it happens in your own back yard it doesn't half make you sit and reflect.

First thing I did when I heard about was ring my own kids even though I knew they where nowhere near

Really hope the girl from Tottington is safe and well.

A 15 year old girl from Tottington High School has sadly died.

Just found out my niece was there on the night too, she's fine, but...

As said, so sad. 

3 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

A 15 year old girl from Tottington High School has sadly died.

Just found out my niece was there on the night too, she's fine, but...

As said, so sad. 

lived on Redvales Road

just a total waste of a young life

21 minutes ago, emu said:

lived on Redvales Road

just a total waste of a young life

Yeah...just totally devastating. 

I cant imagine what her family must be going through.

As you say, such a waste of life and such a pointless way to die. It sickens me that someone can actually go out and target children, although sadly we've seen it throughout the world. I despair, i really do...

1 minute ago, R11 BFC said:

Yeah...just totally devastating. 

I cant imagine what her family must be going through.

As you say, such a waste of life and such a pointless way to die. It sickens me that someone can actually go out and target children, although sadly we've seen it throughout the world. I despair, i really do...

in these circumstances it doesn't matter if you are 8 or 80 it is still a waste of life

no idea if Olivia or any of her family had any interest in Bury FC but living so close there could be

12 minutes ago, emu said:

in these circumstances it doesn't matter if you are 8 or 80 it is still a waste of life

no idea if Olivia or any of her family had any interest in Bury FC but living so close there could be

Agreed, murder is murder but when it's murdering kids it just feels worse somehow.

Dont know about any BFC connections but i know her best friend was seriously injured too. 

I'm gonna stop now...it's depressing me too much. 

RIP Olivia. 

Tuesday morning was the first time my 20 year old son has seen a tear roll down his dad's cheek,

This world is beyond me.

May your God bless the victims.

55 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

Agreed, murder is murder but when it's murdering kids it just feels worse somehow.

Dont know about any BFC connections but i know her best friend was seriously injured too. 

RIP Olivia. 

I know what you mean.

Age shouldn't make a difference but it somehow does feel worse, just like location shouldn't make a difference - it feels different and somehow brings it home more because it is Manchester.

I have largely felt overwhelming sadness since hearing the news although many of the moving tributes and the general standing together as one in the aftermath have shone through.

Sorry, I know you didn't want to continue to talk about it - as you say RIP.

Good will overcome bad.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, R11 BFC said:

RIP Olivia. 

I don't know if she or family have any connections but family friends who are Bury fans have been paying tribute, another that has paid tribute to her is Jon Newby who attended a wedding were Olivia was a bridesmaid.

What a horrible few days this has been.

2 people like this

17 hours ago, shaker90 said:

I don't know if she or family have any connections but family friends who are Bury fans have been paying tribute, another that has paid tribute to her is Jon Newby who attended a wedding were Olivia was a bridesmaid.

What a horrible few days this has been.

Saw that too.

And in response to what R11 said, for me when kids are involved in any death or murder it is the thought of parents burying a child that makes it much more tragic. The drama about Rhys Jones really hammered that home to me.  

On 2017-5-23 at 20:41, R11 BFC said:

Pure quality. 

Shame Utds players weren't so classy in celebration 

Shakers shirt in St.Anne's square 

FB_IMG_1496414081910.jpg

2 people like this

Great Shame that the usual suspects had to tarnish the Concert at Old Trafford-namely ticket touts and the cheats who pretended to be at the original concert to get free tickets.

1 person likes this

45 minutes ago, postcorvus said:

Great Shame that the usual suspects had to tarnish the Concert at Old Trafford-namely ticket touts and the cheats who pretended to be at the original concert to get free tickets.

Agreed. Who does that sort of thing and how do they live with themselves?

Totally without scruples. Just a normal part of daily life to them,making a healthy profit out of misery and that goes for both sets of parasites.

The problem with people allegedly making false claims arose due to people who actually attended the concert using tickets bought from a secondary ticket site, e.g. Get Me In etc, claiming a ticket for the new concert. 

According to Ticketmaster, in order to obtain a ticket for Sunday, you needed a booking reference, which the original buyer would have had, and this resulted in 2 claims for the same ticket.

20 minutes ago, Vinny said:

The problem with people allegedly making false claims arose due to people who actually attended the concert using tickets bought from a secondary ticket site, e.g. Get Me In etc, claiming a ticket for the new concert. 

According to Ticketmaster, in order to obtain a ticket for Sunday, you needed a booking reference, which the original buyer would have had, and this resulted in 2 claims for the same ticket.

Cheers Vinny. That makes me feel a bit better. 

Does anyone know if the concert is on TV?