iPlayer- help needed
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry to post in this section but does anyone know if you can still watch other clubs videos like last season? Seems to say 'subscibe' when I try. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Edited by lucasoneil

I had the same when I tried, unlike last year when you could access them.

2 minutes ago, Andy H said:

I had the same when I tried, unlike last year when you could access them.

Yes it bollox that if you cant get other teams! Pointless! You can get most of ours on the youtube channel. Thanks for reply I know am not alone

On 6/9/2017 at 21:21, lucasoneil said:

Yes it bollox that if you cant get other teams! Pointless! You can get most of ours on the youtube channel. Thanks for reply I know am not alone

Had it officially now from the live chat people: that you can't.  Like you say, most of ours are on you tube, so some might unsubscribe as a result.:-

ifollow.JPG

8 hours ago, Andy H said:

Had it officially now from the live chat people: that you can't.  Like you say, most of ours are on you tube, so some might unsubscribe as a result.:-

ifollow.JPG

thanks Andy very helpful that has made my mind up.

12 minutes ago, lucasoneil said:

thanks Andy very helpful that has made my mind up.

I won't be renewing then . 

When I requested information about watching live matches, they told me that the day after the match the whole match would be available to view rather than the edited highlights previously offered. Assuming this information is correct then the new system will be well worth the money.

1 hour ago, allonbyshaker said:

When I requested information about watching live matches, they told me that the day after the match the whole match would be available to view rather than the edited highlights previously offered. Assuming this information is correct then the new system will be well worth the money.

I susbcribe as well but haven't had time to watch much over the last few weeks.  However, if we now have an option to watch the whole match the following day instead of edited highlights but have lost access to other clubs, I don't mind at all.  I enjoyed occasionally accessing other matches but would much rather catch up on our games in full if I can't attend.

I will miss the access to other clubs.The begrudging interviews by the opposition after we have beaten them as well as listening live to games that affect us when we are not playing  made the service a good all rounder.

2 people like this

Have i missed something. Is ifollow the new name for player? If it is all I would like is to be able to listen to live uninterupted commentary of the game when I can't make it. How many times last season did we lose the feed to find when it eventually came  back on a goal had been scored, usually for the opposition. Being able to watch the whole game the day after will be worth the money in itself

Would have also been nice to savour ninety minutes of a Bolton/Rochdale defeat against other clubs. 

Posted (edited)

I follow down again. Was just about to watch the Dawson interview for the 100th time but once again unavailable. Let's hope it's up and running again for the Carabao cup draw on Friday. And now five minutes later it's working again. Many thanks Mabel for putting some WD40 into the mechanism. 

Edited by postcorvus