Important season ticket info....

9 posts in this topic

In response to the guy who felt the need to tell us all he's not buying a season ticket I'd just like to make you aware that I have bought one. 

Hope that's cleared that one up 

11 people like this

37 minutes ago, bradley1 said:

In response to the guy who felt the need to tell us all he's not buying a season ticket I'd just like to make you aware that I have bought one. 

Loyalty 👏

Posted (edited)

I'm not buying one, just can't understand why the new dug out roofs were put on without consulting the fans, I feel so disengaged and it hurts realising that no consultation took place and they treat us just as fans and not owners.

Its not that i have no life or i need to get one and as a result I'm needy or high maintenance, all I ask for is for Mr Day to dress as a college girl and give me one quick call whilst twirking so I can give the ultimate overriding decision from everything in between the new bog brush to the new ground that my £11 per match warrants..

The best squad we have assembled in decades pales into insignificance in comparison to dugout roofgate...

Bloody rubbish Bury

Edited by MrBistow
2 people like this

Some people are fans of attention seeking hissy fits.😱 look at the fuss I've caused.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, bradley1 said:

I'm glad that one Tory isn't afraid to show some strong and stable leadership. 

3 people like this

5 hours ago, MrBistow said:

I'm not buying one, just can't understand why the new dug out roofs were put on without consulting the fans, I feel so disengaged and it hurts realising that no consultation took place and they treat us just as fans and not owners.

Its not that i have no life or i need to get one and as a result I'm needy or high maintenance, all I ask for is for Mr Day to dress as a college girl and give me one quick call whilst twirking so I can give the ultimate overriding decision from everything in between the new bog brush to the new ground that my £11 per match warrants..

The best squad we have assembled in decades pales into insignificance in comparison to dugout roofgate...

Bloody rubbish Bury

Chance would be a fine thing.!!

1 person likes this

In the past few years I have debated buying one, always have done though.

Watching Bury is part of my life, and I don't want that to change. I meet my mates there, enjoy shouting abuse, enjoy watching the game. I am moving down the bottom of Gigg next month too so I won't be leaving Bury behind anywhere...maybe until we move ground.xD

I keep wondering about how I would feel about doing my 50 mile round trip to a new ground after 50+ years of gigging !

1 hour ago, preston exile said:

I keep wondering about how I would feel about doing my 50 mile round trip to a new ground after 50+ years of gigging !

I doubt it will happen anytime soon.