Caraboa Cup !!!!
0

51 posts in this topic

Just now, Jonjo_42 said:

So that will be Sunderland away on a Tuesday night then. :knife:

I bloody well hope so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12 June 2017 at 19:13, Jonjo_42 said:

Non Seeded Northern section, in the most ridiculously named cup ever.

Mmm. Maybe it should be called the WTFWIBCNS Cup. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder with the draw being in Thailand if there will be loaded balls (so to speak) and some betting on 'who plays who'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, with the draw being made in Thailand, will the numbered balls be fired from opposing Ladies private parts into cups, make the draw more interesting.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/06/2017 at 19:28, R11 BFC said:

The draw is seeded according to this:

https://www.efl.com/news/2017/june/draw-round-one-ties-to-be-drawn-on-friday-16th-june/

This is the best bit though: 

The draw for Round One of the 2017/18 Carabao Cup will be streamed live from Bangkok, Thailand on Friday 16th June at 1pm UK time.

And who says money doesnt talk?!

 

Will 'the chur' be attending in person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Maddentapin said:

Will 'the chur' be attending in person?

I believe so, and he'll also be hosting the next fans' forum at the same time 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Maddentapin said:

Will 'the chur' be attending in person?

Yes as the owners of  Caraboa believe in the project.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1-0 Butler54 said:

Sunderland at home!

 

must be a TV game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apart from the 'local' teams, best draw we could have hoped for imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's 23 minutes of my life I will not get back. To bridge the gap between now and the fixtures release next week I will be hosting a live event on Sunday from my kitchen. Will I be spreading marmite,peanut butter ,jam or marmalade on my toast and will I be wearing a Bury,Bromley,Chievo,Venezia,Hertha or Real Mallorca shirt. Bet you can't contain your excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Sunderland at home. 

As good as it could get I suppose.

Edited by tommy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if Bury score a last minute winner, will Lee Clark rip off his shirt and tie to reveal this once more...

5943d1e402368_LeeClarkSadMackemBastards.jpg.58e8c219920c2f2d6432787c10d59fe0.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, I'm getting all nostalgic for John Fitzgerald and Andy Bishop.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spee said:

I wonder if Bury score a last minute winner, will Lee Clark rip off his shirt and tie to reveal this once more...

5943d1e402368_LeeClarkSadMackemBastards.jpg.58e8c219920c2f2d6432787c10d59fe0.jpg

 

At the 1999 FA Cup Final Lee Clark was spotted with the Newcastle fans wearing a T-shirt with the slogan "Sad Mackem Bastards". He was immediately dropped from the team, and never played for Sunderland again. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, postcorvus said:

That's 23 minutes of my life I will not get back. To bridge the gap between now and the fixtures release next week I will be hosting a live event on Sunday from my kitchen. Will I be spreading marmite,peanut butter ,jam or marmalade on my toast and will I be wearing a Bury,Bromley,Chievo,Venezia,Hertha or Real Mallorca shirt. Bet you can't contain your excitement.

Jam? Jam?????

You can't just leave it at that. What sort of jam, strawberry, raspberry, seedless raspberry, quinces......?

Then there's the marmalade question, shredless,  extra chunky........

You need to work on your marketing, unless of course you're leaving things deliberately vague to get us talking about it, and just gone and fallen for it, d'oh!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked whether it could go on Ifollow and apparently they can schedule it for 2023.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-14 at 13:59, Jonjo_42 said:

Also, with the draw being made in Thailand, will the numbered balls be fired from opposing Ladies private parts into cups, make the draw more interesting.

love you short time!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he wouldn't dare ware the t shirt. probs couldnt fit into it now anyway. we'll sell out even though we are shit. looking forward to it though comming down for this and the friendly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, exiile said:

If only we still had Darren Bullock . . .

I always thought Dawsy's was better, coincidentally because of Bullock's little flick on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, James said:

I always thought Dawsy's was better, coincidentally because of Bullock's little flick on. 

Nah James. You'd expect that from Days but Darren? He was busy, as I recall, trying hi "I'm harder than you" act when he suddenly found himself free and smacked a screamer. I was expecting him to smack SuperKev!

Actually, although his body shape didn't demonstrate it, he was actually a very good footballer with great heading skills, good ball skills, a good "read" of the game and comfortable with the ball both with passing and shooting.

He really was just an arse though wasn't he!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Totally agree he was an "arse"  after the Sunderland game he ended up in the Wellington pub on bury / Horwich Wanderers rd.  It really dawned on me that he was "really small" ... but had a gob on him ... trying to look good with the local girls... great goal ... sad  shit....! Wonder what he's doing now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw him in Chicago Rock about 30 minutes after the final whistle of a dismal 0-0 with Colchester on a Tuesday night. I asked why he'd been taken off and was extremely surprised at how strong his accent was when he said in best Wiltshire "Oi don't think Preecey loikes me, does 'e?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, steve f. said:

Totally agree he was an "arse"  after the Sunderland game he ended up in the Wellington pub on bury / Horwich Wanderers rd.  It really dawned on me that he was "really small" ... but had a gob on him ... trying to look good with the local girls... great goal ... sad  shit....! Wonder what he's doing now?

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/huddersfield-town-1995-play-winners-11391745

according to the above as of a year ago he was a window cleaner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
0