3 under contract set to leave
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Great interview by LC as far removed from Flicker as it's possible to get. Spoilt at the end by the Tower FM reporter covering exactly the same ground, with exactly the same responses. Oh well!!!

2 people like this

A strange word was used which threw me ! can anyone tell me what a ' chairman ' is ?? Is it slang for Chur, if so very familiar and disrespectful IMO :D

1 person likes this

All three can go with my blessing. Danns lives off past smoke being up up his derriere, Kay not a big enough impression at CH and Williams confidence is shot 

All 3 will play at a lower level next season unless Danns scams a contract at Donkeypool.

11 hours ago, RNaj1 said:

Great interview by LC as far removed from Flicker as it's possible to get. Spoilt at the end by the Tower FM reporter covering exactly the same ground, with exactly the same responses. Oh well!!!

Did sound a little odd didn't it, though think he wanted a slightly different response to what would be given to Gordon. Though didn't get it... Think editing should have cut that bit out, and let them have it for their own media outlet.

It'll be a right domino effect if Vaughan goes, Clark'll be thinking we need a certain amount of fee to go and get a player of similar standard from a club same league or higher. Like to see him stay, but think Marquis at Donny would be ample replacement, or maybe a younger fringe player at someone where like Huddersfield that won't get minutes in the Premier League. Almost an Adam Armstrong ish type of player.

This point has been raised before. We don't need the second interview(very much Gordon lite) on our website. 

Are we signing any corridor men, baller's , and no splinter groups to make this years dressing room far better than last years ? 

23 minutes ago, DoctorDeath(Returns) said:

Anyone else have a problem playing this interview?

Works fine for me.

2 hours ago, Peter valentine card said:

Are we signing any corridor men, baller's , and no splinter groups to make this years dressing room far better than last years ? 

Mmm Flicker would say "X/Y didn't want to play for the club" when the reality was they didn't want to play for him anymore.