Refreshing change
1 1

16 posts in this topic

Really nice change to enjoy listening to our manager giving a good professional interview he comes across really well and talks sense. I couldnt have handled another season of listening to a manager trying to sound intelligent and coming out with ridiculous statements. I will now look forward to listening to pre/post match interviews. UTS

6 people like this

you beat me to it, i was going to write the exact same thread/post, complimenting LC... 

UTS

1 person likes this

Agreed stopped listening to Flitcroft at the beginning of last season. His made up words really annoyed me. He is the ultimate bullshitter. The Swindon fans seem to be hanging onto his every word at the moment, that won't last. 

2 people like this

Definitely. I didn't like Flitcroft from the start but this guy is different. Really like him.

3 people like this

6 hours ago, lucasoneil said:

Really nice change to enjoy listening to our manager giving a good professional interview he comes across really well and talks sense. I couldnt have handled another season of listening to a manager trying to sound intelligent and coming out with ridiculous statements. I will now look forward to listening to pre/post match interviews. UTS

Couldn't disagree more!

I got my dabber out, settled down for a fun game of bullshit bingo and still have an immaculate card in front of me 😣

If this carries on I'm going to have to go back to Gala!!!!

3 people like this

On 17/06/2017 at 20:41, kentshaker said:

Agreed stopped listening to Flitcroft at the beginning of last season. His made up words really annoyed me. He is the ultimate bullshitter. The Swindon fans seem to be hanging onto his every word at the moment, that won't last. 

In fairness on the occasion when Flits wasn't interviewed post match (straight after one of our many defeats :-(  )  he was absolutely fine.  Post match trauma seemed to manifest itself via. verbal nonsense.  He's a grafter and may well lift Swindon back up into L1 but he isn't a L1 manager. 

Well it appears he has had some media training and is able to talk to a microphone.

He has played in the Premier League.

He hasn't bought too many players yet.

I'll still reserve judgement until the end of September...

...and sack him at Xmas!

2 hours ago, alanlondon said:

Well it appears he has had some media training and is able to talk to a microphone.

He has played in the Premier League.

He hasn't bought too many players yet.

I'll still reserve judgement until the end of September...

...and sack him at Xmas!

if we are not in the top 6, by end of october, he deserves serious grief, considering the budget he has been given... and i am confident to think, stewie persuading vaughan to stay

8 minutes ago, redvales ronny said:

22 left? Have we really got rid of 22 players?

Who are the 22.

Think it includes players that we had on loan with us.

walker bryan beadling deslandes burgess pope lainton brown etuhu brown miller moore dudley hope mellis maher rachubka pennant caddis

Plus, Mackreth and Barnett

1 minute ago, ShakerStu said:

walker bryan beadling deslandes burgess pope lainton brown etuhu brown miller moore dudley hope mellis maher rachubka pennant caddis

41 minutes ago, ShakerStu said:

We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning......

3 people like this

5 hours ago, ronky said:

We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning......

.... or rather some may say

"It's the end of the world as we know it ...."

or some Dylan fans may even take issue with that ;) 

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 01:13, ronky said:

Couldn't disagree more!

I got my dabber out, settled down for a fun game of bullshit bingo and still have an immaculate card in front of me 😣

If this carries on I'm going to have to go back to Gala!!!!

Is getting your dabber out not what got you banned from Gala ?

1 person likes this