Feedback Wanted
1 1

106 posts in this topic

The new website will launch on Thursday 05 July

Can we ask that any feedback, comments - negative or positive, constructive criticism or general comments on the look and feel will be gratefully accepted.

All below please

Unless it hasn't changed in appearance I'm still getting the old website

Will this website update us on Martin Scott? I'm hearing rumours he has left the club and set up his own business.

I would like to see more "free to air" content. It seems as if most interviews with staff & players are aired only on "Player". I understand why this is done - to increase the sale of "Player" subscriptions - but it leads to a situation in which many of the articles published on the main site are commercials. "Player" would be a waste of money for me because I currently get to about 90% of the games.

I would like to see more "free to air" content. It seems as if most interviews with staff & players are aired only on "Player". I understand why this is done - to increase the sale of "Player" subscriptions - but it leads to a situation in which many of the articles published on the main site are commercials. "Player" would be a waste of money for me because I currently get to about 90% of the games.

I still pay (about £4pm) despite going to the games. For me ... the value for money, although still reasonable, has decreased significantly in the last year. The odd interesting interview makes it worth it for me.

I still pay (about £4pm) despite going to the games. For me ... the value for money, although still reasonable, has decreased significantly in the last year. The odd interesting interview makes it worth it for me.

Exactly, Player is value for money quite easily.

Love the new website, so much less cluttered. Some menu items aren't loading as yet but that could be that they're being added as we speak?

Thats a known issue, the support desk is working on it - its supposed to be an automatic feed direct from player - though obviously its not working at the moment

Fair enough looking like a good website though a bit quicker than the old one for me.

All of the links on the Youth Team section currently redirect to the home page.

Not working at all for me as saying website not found. Site seems to be down. I tired 10 mins ago and was getting the old site then.

EDIT, back on now but the old site.

Edited by UTS

Can't get into it at the moment. None of my old links or the link at the top of the page will direct me to it, all saying Page not Found.

I'm using airport wi fi at the moment so will try again later.

Have to say whilst response times are ok in chrome it seems bring IE8 to it's knees each time you click a link or refresh.

Can't get into it at the moment. None of my old links or the link at the top of the page will direct me to it, all saying Page not Found.

I'm using airport wi fi at the moment so will try again later.

Got in via the link at the top of this page but the link to Player from there didn't work.

Had to go in via the link on the new main site.

Everything looks better in my opinion.

Bit of a shock to the system!

It appears to be a lot easier to navigate than the old site, found the fixture list easy enough. Like having the ground as a wallpaper before the site appears...cool!

If I could beg for one change - the font!! Urgh, it looks like a 5-yr-old's primary school text book :-( and it seems to stretch the page vertically. A different font would use up less room so you could get more info before scrolling. Also, instead of plain white background, maybe a light blue or grey would be easier on the eye?

If the font can be changed, then 8/10; good start, shows promise. At leats it looks like OUR website as opposed to last season when most teams had the same style.

That "follow us" tab on the right hand side that appears to move (but actually doesn't) when you scroll down the page is really annoying!

Having trouble accessing from the iPad not sure if it's a cookie issue or not as I can't get past the initial splash screen

Looks nice and clean, much more accessible than previous.

Only issue I've found, how do you sign up for the newsletter for the Ipad competition? No link?

[quote name=

Only issue I've found' date=' how do you sign up for the newsletter for the Ipad competition? No link?[/quote]

Had the same problem cant find a link to register.

Also the link to the Family Fun Day does not work for me.

Looks ok though easy enough to find your way around