Messageboard error?

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys, this will be for the mods or website designs.

The area I am talking about is near the top which shows you where on the message board you are viewing and currently shows:

Home > The Main Board > Official Website Feedback > Create New Topic

and will show for you currently:

Home > The Main Board > Official Website Feedback > Messageboard Error?

So basically, I used to be able to click 'main board' or 'beardymans bury board' to get back to the list of topics. Now I cannot do this and have to click on the message board logo in the top left to return to home screen and start again.

I don't know whether it has been pointed out? Its not a major issue, just a tad annoying!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sittingonthefence said:

Hi guys, this will be for the mods or website designs.

The area I am talking about is near the top which shows you where on the message board you are viewing and currently shows:

Home > The Main Board > Official Website Feedback > Create New Topic

and will show for you currently:

Home > The Main Board > Official Website Feedback > Messageboard Error?

So basically, I used to be able to click 'main board' or 'beardymans bury board' to get back to the list of topics. Now I cannot do this and have to click on the message board logo in the top left to return to home screen and start again.

I don't know whether it has been pointed out? Its not a major issue, just a tad annoying!

I did actually mention this some months ago. If you go to bottom of page the 'links', home main board, etc are all live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1