Is the BBBBC Sports website divorcing itself from the grassroots

7 posts in this topic

As seasons go by more and more things disappear from the site. This year ,there is no longer access to National League North and South in respect of results/tables and across the pond to Rugby League,the tables below Super League have also gone. Probably next season, League 2 will have limited coverage. Come on BBC when you are revising content don't have an editorial team with an elite sport bias.

Just now, postcorvus said:

As seasons go by more and more things disappear from the site. This year ,there is no longer access to National League North and South in respect of results/tables and across the pond to Rugby League,the tables below Super League have also gone. Probably next season, League 2 will have limited coverage. Come on BBC when you are revising content don't have an editorial team with an elite sport bias.

Apologies for the excess of Bs.

I use www.flashscores.co.uk - the BBC site has become too much of a fiddle to find anything. For rugby league, click on Super League and Championship comes up as an option below. Sad to see Swinton at the bottom, where do they play now?

Edited by Kacc

2 hours ago, Kacc said:

I use www.flashscores.co.uk - the BBC site has become too much of a fiddle to find anything. For rugby league, click on Super League and Championship comes up as an option below. Sad to see Swinton at the bottom, where do they play now?

I think they play in Sale now. Although a Salford/Broncos fan did have a soft spot for them in my youth as I passed their  old ground on the way to school in Worsley for a year.

• Like 1

I've said for some time the BBC are only interested in big time sports, premier league football,  tennis even show no interest in the Paralympics no big names there. It just annoys me how much they pay for premier league football.