Free to a good home
1 1

4 posts in this topic

My extensive collection of (mostly) Bury programmes going back to the early 70s (and a few even older than that). I haven't counted them but there must be a couple of thousand, including a lot of away games. They include some gems, like the FA Cup tie with Arsenal in 1959- heavy snow piled up behind the touchlines and the goals. The little lads (I was 9) were allowed to sit on the banks of snow - couldn't happen now of course (health & safety). There's also the play-off final at Wembley against Chesterfield (still have nightmares about that) plus a number of extremely old programmes from other clubs (like Spurs 1951). 

The collection used to be a lot bigger but I sold a lot of them on e-Bay (old Man U programmes always went well). Now it's time to get rid of what's left. A nerdy young Shaker would love them. You'll need to collect them (I'm in Bury) so please pm me if you're interested.

cheers

Steve 

• Like 1

Hi Steve , yes I would gladly have them. Don't be put off with me living in cornwall, my brother  lives in tottington so wont be a problem collecting them.

Cheers Dale

Hi Steve , just like to say thank you for the programmes , was a very nice gesture. Am just waiting for them to arrive in cornwall

cheers Dale