Udders tonight.
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Got around 3400 for our game last year, be lucky to get half that tonight, especially with France v Belgium on at the same time. May as well show the WC game on the big screen at the same time as the "action" on the pitch, (not a big fan of pre season friendlies).

Im going to this as I’ve no interest in the Liverpool game. Not a fan of friendlies normally but it will be nice to get to Gigg as I missed the last couple of home games last season. 

Expecting a lot of players to play for both teams. 

Will be listening on iPlayer while watching to see who England will definitely be tonking in the final. :laugh4:

6 minutes ago, StockportShakerPete said:

What? You mean swapping sides at half-time to even the game up! 😁

We're going to try and sneak Harry Bunn back on their coach 😀

• Haha 2

No Beckford or Bunn tonight. Callum McFadzean from Guisley starting, I assume as a trialist. Convicted of headbutting his girlfriend and punching another woman when drunk in a Sheffield nightclub. Forgive and forget?

Edited by RNaj1

1 hour ago, RNaj1 said:

No Beckford or Bunn tonight. Callum McFadzean from Guisley starting, I assume as a trialist. Convicted of headbutting his girlfriend and punching another woman when drunk in a Sheffield nightclub. Forgive and forget?

Beckford won’t be back until September.

• Sad 1

Going to stick my neck out and say we won’t win any pre-season games this summer.

A dreadful system, we’ve lost before we’ve even kicked off. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, S85 said:

Going to stick my neck out and say we won’t win any pre-season games this summer.

A dreadful system, we’ve lost before we’ve even kicked off. 

On the plus side Marvin you will probably achieve your first ever orgasm if that does happen. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledinEdgeley said:

1️⃣

Still, we should be battering our PL opposition really, one striker or not. 

• Like 1

You’d think a striker of all people would know how to tactically set up a team to provide the best conditions for a striker to thrive! 

It’s not the opposition though is it. Fair enough getting battered off the ball, Huddersfield and Rangers have better all round players... but when we have the ball we do absolutely nothing with it, it’s incredibly boring to watch. 

Losing faith with Lowe and I didn’t have much in the first place after last season. 

1 minute ago, Barry P said:

Still, we should be battering our PL opposition really, one striker or not. 

I`d rather Ryan get the best out of the players who are available.

Don`t see the point in playing people out of position to suit a more attacking system when we don`t have the attackers.

Huddersfield are sending a much stronger side out in the second half... oh joy. 

Wonder if it will get to 6-0 again.

Worrying signs so far but it’s still early days. Nothing will change against Everton or Liverpool. 

We will get a ‘good’ crowd against Liverpool yet lose 7-0... what’s the point, how is that going to attract anyone to Gigg Lane? 

3 minutes ago, S85 said:

Wonder if it will get to 6-0 again.

Worrying signs so far but it’s still early days. Nothing will change against Everton or Liverpool. 

We will get a ‘good’ crowd against Liverpool yet lose 7-0... what’s the point, how is that going to attract anyone to Gigg Lane? 

Not worried in the slightest in losing friendlies. Everyone knows neither the squad isn't complete, nor the tactics to complement them. 

2 minutes ago, Spee said:

Not worried in the slightest in losing friendlies. Everyone knows neither the squad isn't complete, nor the tactics to complement them. 

I worry that Lowe is too stubborn as was shown last season. Forgive me but after last seasons horror show I find it a lot harder not to look into these results with worry when we continue to lose almost every single game.