Udders tonight.
1 1

65 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, S85 said:

Once the worrying signs I’ve spotted come to bear fruit

You'll be very rich. Right?

Or has your foresight taken the bookies to the cleaners too many times and they won't accept your readies?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, RNaj1 said:

No Beckford or Bunn tonight. Callum McFadzean from Guisley starting, I assume as a trialist. Convicted of headbutting his girlfriend and punching another woman when drunk in a Sheffield nightclub. Forgive and forget?

1 hour ago, QWERTYOP said:

Lots of references to an isolated attack. Frighteningly familiar. 

RNaj1 it was at least twice!

1 hour ago, S85 said:

Wonder if it will get to 6-0 again.

Worrying signs so far but it’s still early days. Nothing will change against Everton or Liverpool. 

We will get a ‘good’ crowd against Liverpool yet lose 7-0... what’s the point, how is that going to attract anyone to Gigg Lane? 

You won’t be at the Liverpool game so wouldn’t worry mate. Nice to see you’ve attended a match tonight with all your negative posts 😀👍

Edited by Postieshaker

28 minutes ago, S85 said:

Are you still here?

I have no idea who you are. Once the worrying signs I’ve spotted come to bear fruit I’ll laugh at you again. 

I told you it would end in tears

12 minutes ago, Postieshaker said:

You won’t be at the Liverpool game so wouldn’t worry mate. Nice to see you’ve attended a match tonight with all your negative posts 😀👍

We lost 4-0 but more importantly looked very poor again. What do you want me to be positive about?

2 minutes ago, S85 said:

We lost 4-0 but more importantly looked very poor again. What do you want me to be positive about?

I’d take a wild guess and I say your not one of Gareth Southgates biggest fans and Raheem Sterling shouldn’t be playing for England aswell 😀

1 minute ago, Postieshaker said:

I’d take a wild guess and I say your not one of Gareth Southgates biggest fans and Raheem Sterling shouldn’t be playing for England aswell 😀

I don’t really care much for England. I care deeply about Bury though, to my detriment.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, S85 said:

I worry that Lowe is too stubborn as was shown last season. Forgive me but after last seasons horror show I find it a lot harder not to look into these results with worry when we continue to lose almost every single game. 

Friendlies are for losers😂

9 hours ago, S85 said:

I don’t really care much for England. I care deeply about Bury though, to my detriment.

I guess this time of the year is like your league as you don’t do league or cup matches 

7 minutes ago, jonathanmvd said:

I guess this time of the year is like your league as you don’t do league or cup matches 

Another one to add to S85's list of people to laugh at for when his predictions bear fruit. He has been right about everything in case you are wondering. 😂

Let's take the positives out of this.

Udders are "on paper" a better side than Rangers. We decreased goals against by 33%.

It's an improvement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Positives: Miller looks a decent acquisition at right back; Aimson looked to be our best centre half - defensively sound and confident on the ball; Styles has beefed up and wasn't bossed around by Huddersfield's giants; Gold might give us a decent physical presence up front if Beckford can't get fit; Bunn and Edwards didn't feature in the squad.

Negatives: I like Cooney as a player but he's still struggling defensively as a right back; Dagnall and Moore looked toothless upfront albeit against high quality opposition; Mayor, O'Connell and Dawson still have a lot to prove

• Like 2