Capital Punishment reintroduced in The Isle Of Man!

6 posts in this topic

The first instance took place on Monday.

At 12 noon, the prisoner, the priest and the hangman made their way slowly across Douglas prison court yard to the execution apparatus at the yard's far end.

It was a microclimate of wind, hail and rain which can sometimes happen on the island.

The hangman is irritable, wants to be seen to get it right, in addition he's had the proverbial 'skinful' the night before.

The prisoner is understably distressed and continues to protest his innocence, much to the hangman's annoyance.

He asks the prisoner to be quiet and reminded him that 'it's alright for you, the priest and myself have to walk back in this weather!'

Edited by Maddentapin

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 17:46, Maddentapin said:

The first instance took place on Monday.

At 12 noon, the prisoner, the priest and the hangman made their way slowly across Douglas prison court yard to the execution apparatus at the yard's far end.

It was a microclimate of wind, hail and rain which can sometimes happen on the island.

The hangman is irritable, wants to be seen to get it right, in addition he's had the proverbial 'skinful' the night before.

The prisoner is understably distressed and continues to protest his innocence, much to the hangman's annoyance.

He asks the prisoner to be quiet and reminded him that 'it's alright for you, the priest and myself have to walk back in this weather!'

Did you forget to include the joke😎

20 hours ago, postcorvus said:

Did you forget to include the joke😎

the priest and myself have to walk back in this weather!'

I think they call it the 'punchline'.

Regards.

Maddentapin.

2 minutes ago, Maddentapin said:

the priest and myself have to walk back in this weather!'

I think they call it the 'punchline'.

Regards.

Maddentapin.

Sorry poor attempt at sarcasm and very true.Never seen the sun on trips to Douglas.

10 minutes ago, postcorvus said:

Sorry poor attempt at sarcasm and very true.Never seen the sun on trips to Douglas.

No worries postcorvus.

When buying a national paper my choice is The i, so I'll agree with you on not seeing The Sun.

2 minutes ago, Maddentapin said:

No worries postcorvus.

When buying a national paper my choice is The i, so I'll agree with you on not seeing The Sun.

You are on a roll now. Have you heard the one about Ryan Lowe being an EFL manager?

• Like 1