The Doctor.
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Not watched it in years but after all the hype I thought I would have a look.

I still think it is a load of tripe and i was surprised at its time of showing, kids etc !

Thought you were announcing you were lucky enough to get an appointment with one this week!!

Anyway, this TV one, does he still live in a telephone box - and not have a mobile phone? Can we crowdfund him one, maybe a cheap job from Tescos?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kacc said:

Thought you were announcing you were lucky enough to get an appointment with one this week!!

Anyway, this TV one, does he still live in a telephone box - and not have a mobile phone? Can we crowdfund him one, maybe a cheap job from Tescos?

I know mobile phones are getting bigger everyday but I think we are a long way from putting doors on and being able to walk around inside :~)

9 hours ago, Kacc said:

SHE does still live in a phone box. Doesn't have a mobile phone but does have a sonic screwdriver. We do not need to crowdfund HER one.

39 minutes ago, ronky said:

SHE does still live in a phone box. Doesn't have a mobile phone but does have a sonic screwdriver. We do not need to crowdfund HER one.

What, Jon Pertwee's a she? Does he know??

Hopefully Jayne Bond will one day make an appearance as 007. That Uma Thurman would have made a great job 10 years ago; haven't a clue who's who in the world of movies films these days, but I do know some now have sound.

They'll have 3D one day.

Edited by Kacc

11 minutes ago, Kacc said:

What, Jon Pertwee's a she? Does he know??

Hopefully Jayne Bond will one day make an appearance as 007. That Uma Thurman would have made a great job 10 years ago; haven't a clue who's who in the world of movies films these days, but I do know some now have sound.

They'll have 3D one day.

Actually dates back to Patrick Traughton Dr. Who #2..  2, 3, and 4 wereall grat doctor whos'

22 hours ago, preston exile said:

Not watched it in years but after all the hype I thought I would have a look.

I still think it is a load of tripe and i was surprised at its time of showing, kids etc !

Likewise...but Jodie Whittaker is always worth a look..

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 08:29, scales of justice said:

Likewise...but Jodie Whittaker is always worth a look..

At last Bury FC have influence in matters of major importance.. For years used to miss the program after going to away matches. Obviously Stewart Day took my complaints seriously and has persuaded the BBC to switch this classic to Sundays.