Bury FC Message Board
Kacc

More Notlob trouble

Why can't people just trust Ken n' Lad? They look honest enough to me. 😏  Seriously, this Bassini chap seems well dodgy, out of the frying pan into the fire for our Horwich friends, and to cap it all Shaun Harvey was defending him on the radio earlier saying everyone deserves a second chance, well Shauny, this gentleman's had more than two already.

image.jpeg.9ace6ba35ffbc3e539584072726cde02.jpeg

Looks like Bassini as about to take over. He wants to get them back in the Premiership as soon as possible. 

Right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kacc said:

Looks like Bassini as about to take over. He wants to get them back in the Premiership as soon as possible. 

Right.

He's got a 2 year plan to do just that should they manage to stay in L1, if they're relegated that becomes a 3 year plan. Seems like a good idea, don't know why we can't copy it.

Many sad rochfail fans gloat about our financial problems. Bury fans used to watch Bolton and vice versa. The rivalry with Bolton only started in mid-eighties.  Burnden Park was the closest ground to gigg lane.

Edited by BFC 1885

11 hours ago, bullockballamos said:

If it's so difficult for the majority of the 72 to "compete" with the bloated damned Greedleague, shouldn't we all just admit defeat and become part-time and play regional leagues below the 2nd Division - sorry, C**********p, and maybe the clubs will be more financially viable and last longer? OK< the standard might drop a touch, but successful clubs getting promtion can always go full-time?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kacc said:

If it's so difficult for the majority of the 72 to "compete" with the bloated damned Greedleague, shouldn't we all just admit defeat and become part-time and play regional leagues below the 2nd Division - sorry, C**********p, and maybe the clubs will be more financially viable and last longer? OK< the standard might drop a touch, but successful clubs getting promtion can always go full-time?

I am inclined to agree, certainly 3rd tier downwards - something similar happens in Germany. This madness cannot carry on. 

How do the EFL allow these people to get involved. 

His interview on BBC sport even confirms he doesn’t know how much debt there is. 

I have a feeling this isn’t the last we will hear of BWFC money troubles. 

13 hours ago, arbury1 said:

How do the EFL allow these people to get involved. 

His interview on BBC sport even confirms he doesn’t know how much debt there is. 

I have a feeling this isn’t the last we will hear of BWFC money troubles. 

Doesn't exactly look like the club's been passed from one safe pair of hands to another, does it? I think the new guy will seek administration to start from a clean sheet. And then...???

3 hours ago, Kacc said:

Doesn't exactly look like the club's been passed from one safe pair of hands to another, does it? I think the new guy will seek administration to start from a clean sheet. And then...???

Am I in a another world