Who’s off to Crewe then? / train times from Manchester Piccadilly

47 posts in this topic

Looking forward to it and will be there expecting a bit of Mayor magic (hopefully fit and not fined/banned after last week) and hopefully a few goals.

Strike not affecting this service . Frequent service and a short journey of just over 30 minutes from Manchester picadilly to crewe station.  Hopefully weather doesn't have any impact due to  rain. Away the lads

• Like 1

Would need to get a plane so it's no from me on this one, who needs to go when you can watch the little ball go round the screen on sky bet !

Pleased to report that the Edgeley Shakers branch are travelling to Crewe in their entirety tomorrow. 

A stoic effort from all in Edgleyland braving the 20 minute journey from Stockport to Crewe train station.  

1 hour ago, ExiledinEdgeley said:

Pleased to report that the Edgeley Shakers branch are travelling to Crewe in their entirety tomorrow. 

A stoic effort from all in Edgleyland braving the 20 minute journey from Stockport to Crewe train station.  

Does that mean your going on your own then Edge.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, russ hamer said:

Nobody else will sit with him, he's far too reasonable!!

Unless you are a fail fan!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, russ hamer said:

13 minutes ago, Keithh said:

Nobody else will sit with him, he's far too reasonable!!

Unless you are a fail fan!!

Yes the epic journey will be a solo mission.

39 minutes ago, StockportShakerPete said:

50% of the Heaton Mersey branch don't know if they can make it yet - the other 50% is away! 😁

Will that be the president or the branch secretary who`s unable to attend?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Willyklein said:

Back to where? Back to Manchester they run until quite late in the evening.

Trainline app suggesting that 4.30pm is the last one. Hope not, I want to get home at a reasonable time!

I thought there was more like 800-900 to be fair how the hell we did not win that game yesterday I do not know, 1st half not much to choose between the two teams we looked slighter better than Crewe but didn't force their keeper in to a save, their I think as he lost his player.

2nd half we were a different team and Crewe struggled to cope with us the introduction on Styles made a big difference as he ran midfield when he came on, we played some good stuff but just couldn't get a inner 2 points dropped or a point gained? I'd say the former however it keeps our run going.