Bury FC Flag in Croatia

16 posts in this topic

The Bury fan is Richard, follows the Shakers and England everywhere. Great effort, even commented on by Sky commentators. Note the Croatian security guy photobombing in the background

IMG-20181012-WA0003 (002).jpg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Eltonite said:

The Bury fan is Richard, follows the Shakers and England everywhere. Great effort, even commented on by Sky commentators. Note the Croatian security guy photobombing in the background

IMG-20181012-WA0003 (002).jpg

I presume Bez loaned the flag to Richard.  I have photos of this flag at Stevenage in 2011.

Great effort by Richard and everybody else who went to Croatia.

Edited by RADCLIFFE LOYAL

1 hour ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

I presume Bez loaned the flag to Richard.  I have photos of this flag at Stevenage in 2011.

He is Richard Hulbert who was at one time a physio at the club. His mum is also a fantastic BFC supporter and sits in front of scales and Alan B.

1 hour ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

Croatian Security photobomb Bury Fan photobombing Bury Flag. Hope all the Bury lads enjoyed a beer together and have a safe journey home. Is going to Croatia standing on a hill half watching a nil-nil draw a reasonable excuse for missing Bury at Crewe and our 3rd consecutive away win?

Stevenage 2011, great day out, last game of the season already promoted, away end pretty much full, 3-3 draw?

15 hours ago, R11 BFC said:

Anyone see it? I think they're watching outside the ground!

Top effort, either way. 

Anything to avoid the Crewe game😎

3 hours ago, Eltonite said:

Croatian Security photobomb Bury Fan photobombing Bury Flag. Hope all the Bury lads enjoyed a beer together and have a safe journey home. Is going to Croatia standing on a hill half watching a nil-nil draw a reasonable excuse for missing Bury at Crewe and our 3rd consecutive away win?

Stevenage 2011, great day out, last game of the season already promoted, away end pretty much full, 3-3 draw?

5 hours ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

5 hours ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

Bez did indeed loan the flag to Richard. Bez was there too but not on the hill. He decided to stay in the bar exchanging stories with a guy from Nottingham rather than trek up the hill. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Eltonite said:

I was best man at mates wedding and missed his stag doo for the Stevenage game. His missus has never forgiven me!

Bury and England. The lad needs either a medal or psychiatric counselling. Way to go that man.

• Haha 1

On 13/10/2018 at 09:54, still running man said:

He is Richard Hulbert who was at one time a physio at the club. His mum is also a fantastic BFC supporter and sits in front of scales and Alan B.

Poor woman! 😉