Badger cull
1 1

28 posts in this topic

On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 22:05, Tubwash said:

thanks SK that makes it crystal clear that this hunt is legal and a drag hunt . What's so worrying is that folks believe what they want to- they see horses and hounds and think foxes will be harmed. No, as I said earlier there are so many misconceptions.

Not sure if you saw the above Tubwash. That's why folk believe what they want to - we see it with our own eyes.

On ‎04‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:27, RammyShaker said:

Not sure if you saw the above Tubwash. That's why folk believe what they want to - we see it with our own eyes.

I saw the article from the league against cruel sports and it may or may not be true and it may or may not be done on purpose. If its on purpose its braking the law and they should be punished . It wouldn't be the first time that fake footage has been used. Just be aware foxes are amongst the cruellest of wild predators along with cats, stats, weasels . As I mentioned before the big picture, which is not affecting isolated cases but millions of animals,is what goes on day in day out in some slaughterhouses. Now that is worth the outrage IMO

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tubwash said:

I saw the article from the league against cruel sports and it may or may not be true and it may or may not be done on purpose. If its on purpose its braking the law and they should be punished . It wouldn't be the first time that fake footage has been used. Just be aware foxes are amongst the cruellest of wild predators along with cats, stats, weasels . As I mentioned before the big picture, which is not affecting isolated cases but millions of animals,is what goes on day in day out in some slaughterhouses. Now that is worth the outrage IMO

Well said.

I wasn't digging you out by the way - I just thought you may be interested from your posts earlier in the thread.