Nathan Cameron
1 1

29 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Postieshaker said:

Must be in a bad way if they’re the only team to offer him a contract. 

Humble as ever towards a club at exactly the same level as you are.

Very few players would unite the message board in terms of everyone only having positive words about his playing ability as well as his professionalism. Top player, top person. Hope it goes well. 

• Like 4

Hope it goes well for Nat Cam shame injury has curtailed his career somewhat if still fully fit would love still see him in the famous white shirt, an absolute beast of a defender with a huge presence.

2 hours ago, RNaj1 said:

Played the whole 90 mins today as well.

If he can stay fit, he may just be the galvanising influence they need to help them stay up; provided he is given a 6 month extension in January.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 21:41, barrowboy said:

Humble as ever towards a club at exactly the same level as you are.

No, think it is a fair point. If he was fully fit Nathan could even do a job for Rochdale,so to say the only team to come in for him are a side who look a good bet for relegation is not condescending .it's just a bit sad.

Edited by postcorvus
  • Like 1

Hope NatCam can take inspiration from Terry Dunfield another who was released by us with a career ending injury, but returned as a player in this country with Macc and even revived his International career with Canada.

Wish him all the best. Proved a lot of people wrong after a difficult start at Gigg, I hope he can do it again. Class act.

Nathan played the full game for Macclesfield on Saturday and I believe he played well. I really hope it works out for him. If he gets back to full fitness and form I can't see him staying at Macclesfield especially if they drop back down to the National League. He always was fully committed for us.  

• Like 5

What a cracking player he was until his knee(s) went.  I sincerely hope he`s over the problems that meant he couldn`t play two games a week.  He was a good guy for this club, and - like Ian - I hope that things work out for him.

• Like 1

Absolute hero of a guy, delighted he's got himself a contract, 2 and a half years ago you would have been amazed to find he had left after his contract ran out and joined a bottom of L2 club, his ability on his best days is lower half championship to top half League 1.

Fingers crossed this move works out for him, I hope he does play against us so we can give him the proper send off he deserves but if he is in full form I don't want him playing!

SO HERE'S TO YOU NATHAN CAMERON!

• Like 2

A win and clean sheet for Macc away at Exeter tonight and NatCam played the full 90 minutes. Great stuff. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, R11 BFC said:

A win and clean sheet for Macc away at Exeter tonight and NatCam played the full 90 minutes. Great stuff. 

They must have a great medical backroom team.

2 hours ago, postcorvus said:

They must have a great medical backroom team.

The interesting thing to see will be whether or not they can get him playing in consecutive matches. They’ve no game on Saturday, so we’ll have to wait for that, but I hope for Cameron and Mac that they can.

• Like 1