Who's up for Yeovil, score prediction..
4 4

123 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, DutchSuomiFan said:

EDIT, flipping hell, what a stupid comment I made!!!

Join the club!

5 minutes ago, DutchSuomiFan said:

EDIT, flipping hell, what a stupid comment I made!!!

Join the club! Everyone here makes stupid comments, (except me). Shows you are a true Bury fan!

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, R11 BFC said:

Dominated the 1st half, sat back 2nd half and a bit tense in the end but worth every minute of a 10 hour round trip. A deserved 3 points. 

Great to meet up with Mr B and Jonjo.  

UTS. 

You're absolutely bananas!! 😋

10 minutes ago, QWERTYOP said:

You're absolutely bananas!! 😋

4 pints of San Miguel in the tent before the match helped as well!!!

• Haha 1
  • Like Copy 1

We go into the top three - but many of those around us have played two games less. But points in the bag and on a roll and all that, don't wanna be mucking around with playoffs. Bury and Lancashire up in 2019 and a trip to Wembley in the thingy whotsit thrown in. 

• Like 1

This season could have been a disaster but it looks as if things might be okay.  A top half finish would be a great achievement. 

Could we do better?  The next three games will give us the answer.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, ExiledinEdgeley said:

Very mild compared to some of the rubbish posted on here. ;)

Don't know what you mean. I'd drop Maynard. doesn't score enough tries for me. Needs to get nearer the scrum.

6 minutes ago, postcorvus said:

Don't know what you mean. I'd drop Maynard. doesn't score enough tries for me. Needs to get nearer the scrum.

Slightly different but bewildering what goes through peoples minds.

At 3 - 1 against Crewe a fan screamed angrily  "PASS THE BLOODY BALL DANNY MAYOR, YOUR DOING TOO MUCH"  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

This season could have been a disaster but it looks as if things might be okay.  A top half finish would be a great achievement. 

Can't say I'd be happy with 12th from here, thank you very much! Not getting a play-off spot from this position would be disappointing. We're definitely one of the 7 best teams in this league! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, still running man said:

I think the comm said so.

He made Cafu look like Paul Scott on that run. Top win. Sets next Saturday up fantastically. If the away game is anything to go on we have nothing to fear from MK. 

• Like Copy 1

2 hours ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

Another valuable three points that could be crucial in our fight to avoid the drop. 

• Haha 4

Great win today! An away win, clean sheet, top 3 and sets us up very nicely for next Saturday. It's all about gaining some momentum.

3 really big league games coming up. Must say I can't wait to try a vegan pie....

• Haha 1

Were favourites to beat franchise  Don's next week, ( 11/8 -  FD 2-1 ) looks like fortress Gigg is becoming notorious.... 

Edited by MrBistow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RADCLIFFE LOYAL said:

Totally agree and credit to the players, manager and coaches. 

Absolute massive month which will show us if we are an automatic, play off or mid table side. I hope the new owners spend a few quid promoting the upcoming home games as we deserve bumper crowds for these 6pointers.

A positive January and we defeat promotion rivals and progress in the Checktrade. I didn't see that on the horizon in August.

Edited by morex

13 minutes ago, South Stander said:

Great win today! An away win, clean sheet, top 3 and sets us up very nicely for next Saturday. It's all about gaining some momentum.

3 really big league games coming up. Must say I can't wait to try a vegan pie....

Is it definitely totally vegan/veggie?